Ten days has been passed last post.

 Good morning, no time no see from last post. A decade days has been past. AdSense Setting is better than before. Please check your MOVA, my 3 sites by WordPress made. Auto Advertisements is fitted your device screen. Last night I had check my MOVA, I feel it is better than before. But one of these sites need to ripper, some banner is not fitted every device. It is easy for me to ripper fitted banner for every device. Until at noon of the today, perhaps I will do it, if especially nothing occurred me some incident.

 Recently my things, I join into A Freelance Association of Japan. Last night, I make a new name card, which printed its LOGO. By the way, are you make a name card, do you order to name card shop ? Nowadays it has been better, if you have a color printer and a PC, it is easily to make one. The cost is cheaper to order and flexibly, you can make it. 

 Anyway, nowadays Google subscription system has renewal. For example, Analytics system is changed before one, and then, I can make a re-setting Analytics ,TAG manager and Optimizer. G-Suite and GCP need to re-setting again. I need more check detail of renewal ones.

 See you next again.

 Thanks’ You.


Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.