I had done back to the old days AdSense account.

 Hello. At last autumn has come.

 I had been back to old AdSense account. I must be re-setting the Google Subscription Systems. Removed AWS, GCP and G-Suite. They have been suspended as they are a bit too difficult and costly again. Still, there are any processes, and it is tight. However, I feel a little easier because there are no API settings. My 3 WordPress sites will be soon on an active. Addition, Analytics, TAG manager and Optimize need to re-setting.

 These all systems on the orbit need to one week. Reason is easy now is domain and subdomain are set inside my auto bending machine. Instead of removed AWS, CGP and G-suite these subdomains requires same settings of domain. A Computer has transacted some signal each domain. An explanation of Google System has shown these things by figures. 

 Anyway, my system could be back to the before account is happy. Doubly account operations can be cumbersome, so I think this can be a bit of a step forward. For me, who has been in WordPress for 5 years, it seems that this CMS, which has a 30% share of the world market, has finally come to the board. 

 Now is Tokyo time will come to 0:00 a.m., I am listening to the radio and coffee. After a supper, I had soon in the bed, there is no appetite to sleeping in, because from now, I will read some books to again appetite to sleep.

 See you nest, again.

 Thanks’ you.


Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.

Ten days has been passed last post.