My AdSense Dairy will be starting.

  My AdSense Account is always indicating of Warning required sign. 


 After my ones were recovered, ordinal to business account, this indicate was appeared.


 One is that “Warning required - Please fix the problem in the ads.txt file so that it does not have a significant impact on your bottom line.”, another are “’AdMob’-related indicator data is no longer available in AdSense. Check your ‘AdMob’ account's Reports page for monetization metrics such as estimated revenue.”, “We recommend that you publish your seller information in a Google ‘sellers.json’ file. Check the status of your current publishing settings on the Account Settings page.” and “As part of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) setup, we are now able to select users from Google and Google's advertising partners who can monetize their bid requests.”.


 The first is how many times reappeared to allow to mention way, but still it is not disappearing. Domain is “decolagem365.com”, today I casually AdSense Home Page watch, I had push of the button to “HELP”. I could find near answer that is on Blogger Help, “Step 3 : Redirect from a URL without a subdomain to a blog URL” could see, “To redirect readers from "mydomain.com" to "www.mydomain.com", set up a naked domain redirect.”. 


1st is DNS setting as “A” record,


2nd is LogIn to Bloggger.


3rd is In the Publish section, check Redirect to custom domain (from mydomain.com to www.mydomain.com). 


 Anyway, go ahead, at the first, I try to do it. What will be happen on my AdSense Account Home Page.


See you next.


Thanks’ you.


Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.

Ten days has been passed last post.