The 2nd step of my AdSense Project.

 Hello, nice to meet you.

 Today is my hometown being cloudy day.

 Today’s topic is my site is to simplify more before.

 This object is to master of Google Service Systems.

 For example, Google Ads became more easier than before, 

 But it is not so easy for ordinary person, like me that is too difficult things as you know.

 The inside of Google Ads setting was almost become green, but next step is a little bit of a difficult. Reason is an advertisement as a propaganda of Google Ads, itself is not so difficult.

 But connecting of my site by WordPress made is too difficult. 

 There is a formulation of the use way of Google system, I thought.

 Typical of wall was an AdSense setting, do you know “ads.txt” and “sellers.json” and snippets?

 If you want to know how to do, you should check Google AdSense Guide. There are may explanation of how to use and setting way of one.

 Therefore, I had down the Another ASP ”Affiliate service Provider” service. To make a simplified my site read to my site what is need is or not. This action is to exactly how to know of Google Ads and AdSense, the way of use.

 Now my 3 WordPress sites has AdSense auto banner and some banners ads with a subscription. I will be into a depth of Google Systems.

 To make a simplify is to easy to understand of best practice.

 Thanks’ you.

 To see you next.


Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.

Ten days has been passed last post.