Japan is now on Golden Week 2021.

 Hello, AdSense fans, no time, no see, and no post.

 Even so 2 or 3 months has passed at last post. I could not make a time to post on this site. I spent most of my time on tax returns. The record which was mistake way was make a loss time of cause. I re-sorted using the business owner's debt and the business owner's loan of the account, and this year I did not have any difficulty. In addition, my First Experience, e-TAX was. Fortunately, I received a serial number as a proof of certification.

 The purpose of this year, even if my job is a freelancer, I deal an account data as separate with private and business. Until the beginning of the third quarter, I think there is a distinction between private and business. While a student of Univ., I had study about a book-keeping. Of course, I use an electronic accounting system. It is easy way, I thought.

 Now a day of me, too bad keep last day of crisis, addition COVID-19. By dint of these effects, I have a mind to act, but not to do. Because earning is become a ZERO. I need to an ask to Japan Finance Corporation. I must do a hurry to make a prospectus and a statement to run a new business for borrowing. For example, to get an ISBN, and how to do it as a CMS certified instructor. Which is the better for me a Zooming style or a You Tube style; both are is the best.

  Thanks’ you today, so see you next again.


Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.

Ten days has been passed last post.