I had been gotten a good job; Google AdSense is now active on.

 Hello. AdSense fans.

 It's had been passed last post for a long time.


 At last, my AdSense account has been back and in an active again. This time poupous is for checking my English ability, and then I could get some new acknowledgement which what is need and request for assessment of Google AdSense. In addition, the way to use of Google Blogger is progressive little bit than before. 


 1st is what is need and request on my site.

 2nd is the way of Google Blogger.


 1st

 At the first, my blog has just some post, but by dint of time has passed, I had been adding needed pages as "Privacy Policy" and "Notation under the Specified Commercial Transactions Law." and so on. What is the most significant thing is you keep a single linguistic, if you write your blog with your mother tang, you should keep all pages made by same single one. I had tried 2 or 3 times, AdSense Assessment on.  As a result, this assessment requires AdSense Policy and to keep single linguistic.

 2nd

 I felt this CMS is too hard to use the site to build one.  But I changed to think way, this is an easy that just searching WEB browser is to get best answer.  Today, glance my site, you have noticed some new items. For example, you can see "A Paper Cup with a cap" is right bottom. Click this icon you can see "Buy me a Coffee". And today most topic is how to indicate some auto advertisement by Google AdSense on each page. If you are interested in details, you check what you want to know by your browser.


 But now I have a new trouble, my earning system is fix to in order. For a while I had kept away from this system, perhaps API or some token has been broken. And then I request to ask about ripper of this system to ASP "Application Service Provider". Maybe 2 or 3 days has passed, This ASP will give me a best answer. 


 To see you next. 

 Thanks’ you, so much. 

 In addition. Please care for COVID-19.

 Space, wash a Hand, Musk, Elbow and stay Home.

Comments

View popular posts

February will be end soon.

Ten days has been passed last post.